Stay ahead with Retail Business Intelligence Solutions.
With increased competition, the Retail industry continues to face the challenge of sustaining profit margins in a market where profit margins are traditionally small.
Furthermore, Retailers must choose the right products to sell, select appropriate suppliers or vendors, manage customer expectations, set appropriate pricing, anticipate and forecast stock and inventory needs and manage seasonal shifts in demand.
The retail market is capricious, and market trends change rapidly. In this ever-changing environment, the retailer must have complete insight into how actual results compare to plan numbers, revenue by store, location, region, product line and other factors.
The retail enterprise must carefully manage operational costs to be sure these costs are optimized. Hours of operation, resource allocation, hiring, training, facilities management and other factors impact revenue and the bottom line.
TotaGo Technologies provides retail organizations with Data Warehousing and Business intelligent (DW/BI) solutions that help them not only rise above the competition, but also remain ahead of them.
Our expertise in retail business intelligence will enables your organization to gain insight into a broad range of subject areas including:
- Sales Planning and Performance
- Inventory Analysis
- Marketing & Promotions
- Loss Prevention
- Customer Analysis
- Vendor Management
- Traffic & Conversion Trends
We will also help identify important KPIs to improve decision-making at every level, thus providing the following benefits:
- Constantly have an adequate supply of a products to meet customer demands which is crucial to both sales increases and customer service.
- Monitor declines in sales or identify one-time occurrences to reduce the liabilities and loss created by overstock.
- Implement growth analysis of the overall market, new products, new geographies, and new sales people.
- Understand who the top customers are and how have they changes over the years.
- Benchmark sales between history and current sales trends, as well as against goals, budgets, etc.
- Gain better insights into overall customer’s behavioral trends, such as promotions, loyalty programs, customer acquisition, and retention.